SUBMIT YOUR FILM ONLINE WITH REELPORT open here >>
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN EMAIL US YOUR FILM LINK (ON VIMEO OR OTHER) WITH PASSWORD - AFTER HAVING PAID YOUR ENTRY FEE
SIMPLY FILL OUT THE FESTIVAL FILM ENTRY FORM – EMAIL BACK THE FORM AND YOUR MOVIE LINK THE FILM ENTRY FORM download here >>
- SHORT / FEATURE FILM
- SHORT / FEATURE DOCUMENTARY FILM
- SHORT / FEATURE ANIMATION FILM
- SHORT & FEATURE SCREENPLAY
- Early bird submission fee from 1st of January to 31st July 2017 - 45 euro
- Late submission fee from 1st of August to 15th October 2017 - 55 euro
All film entries are being judged by an International Committee of Industry Professionals.
Click and view AWARDS GENRE
FESTIVAL SCREENING FORMATS
Officially Accepted Films: the director/producer to bring along to Monaco following screening formats (and a DVD back-up copy can be shipped to the festival)
- FIRST OPTION: HD BluRay discs (High Definition 1080i ) in 16/9 ratio format
- SECOND OPTION: normal SD (Standard Definition) DVD discs in PAL or NTSC but also in 16/9 ratio format
PAYMENT FOR ALL FILM OR SCREENPLAY CATEGORIES EARLY BIRD SUBMISSION > FEE > €45.00
2017 SCREENPLAY SUBMISSION ENTRY FEE
- Submit with logline, one page synopsis and script
- Clearly state genre (view category list below)
- Include full contact details - name, postal address, telephone and email
- Early bird submission fee from 1st of January to 31st July 2017 - €45
- Late submission fee from 1st of August to 15th October 2017 - €55
Click & view (Screenplay Angel Awards Categories)
Email screenplay submissions to: email@example.com
PAYMENT FOR ALL FILM OR SCREENPLAY CATEGORIES LATE SUBMISSION > FEE > €55.00
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: PayPal online secure payment comes up in Italian language this is how it works - click on any of the credit card icon - you get strait to the page where it sais Paese which means (Country in English) right next to it sais Italia from there you can just simply choose your Country > for the UK its called Regno Unito and for US its called Stati Uniti in Italian language > this will refer you to the English/US page!
Should you experience any problems downloading the PDF entry form contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email to email@example.com
2017 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
FILMMAKERS officially selected for the 2017 AFA-MIFF will be notified by the end of October 2017!
Festival does not refund submission fees.
Should your film be selected, we would require you to provide: Press kit or/and promo-materials Posters and photos of leading actors.
SUBJECT TO CHANGES
The organizers and associated organizers reserve the right to alter, change, amend and/or cancel any part of the festival programme.
- No runtime limit.
- Logline and synopsis should be included with all films and documentaries.
- DVD's & Promotional Material will not be returned.
- We will notify officially selected films only.
- Film entries may be submitted by the screenwriter, director, producer, editor, production company, distributer, animator, or cinematographer.
- Print out and submit entry form with PayPal payment receipt and ship with DVD and any promotional material available to the address on the film submission entry form.
- Please FedEx or alternatively send by regular post. (do not ship by registered mail).
- DVD's must be clearly labeled with film title & running time.
- Deadline - submissions must be shipped & prepaid by the 15 October 2017.
RULES & PROTOCOL
The AFA-MIFF is a competitive independent festival. For any successful entry we ask that [one or more] the director, producer, writer, member of the cast or any other suitable representative attends the festival & red carpet screenings and be willing to participate in Q & A sessions after the screening of their movie and at press calls and photo sessions. We do not screen or officially announce winners without the attendance of one or more of the official film representatives at the festival.
Once a film or script is officially selected by AFA committee members to be screened at the festival all representatives need to purchase a VIP PASS (which also serves as your festival accreditation)... continue reading